Partnerships around the world
Lehigh University has relationships with institutions all over the world.
The Global Engagement Directory is powered by MoveOn, an international partnership management software that tracks all international activity—both institution-level collaboration and individual faculty activities—that is available to students, staff and faculty. It is also interactive; Lehigh faculty and staff will be able to submit grant/trip reports and partnership proposals through a Faculty/Staff Portal.
Please note that we are still in the process of entering information in the database and the completeness of each entry depends on the information that we receive. To request a change or addition, contact Jen Topp at email@example.com.
Use the menus below to discover some of these, past and present.
- To see all of the institutions Lehigh has relationships with at once, just click SEARCH.
- To search by institution, select the country first, and then the institution.
- You can also set multiple criteria in a search; this will mean that the system will only return results that fit ALL criteria.
- After results are displayed, to see results based on a specific institution, click on the institution's name, listed under the map.
- For result details, click on the Relations tab.
Under the Office of International Affairs, Global Partnerships & Strategic Initiatives is responsible for developing and maintaining Lehigh University's international relationships. These relationships are divided into six different types:
- Partnerships - these are agreements to work towards collaboration, made between Lehigh and another institution.
- Stay Opportunities - these are defined as mobility that involves members of our community spending an extended length of time at another institution, or members of another institution's community spending time at Lehigh University. Please note that not all stays have been entered into our system.
- Networks - these are defined as membership entities with an international focus.
- Visits - these are short trips that have been made by members of our community (faculty, staff, and students) to institutions in another country, or members of another institution paying a visit to Lehigh.
- Events - these are activities that take place on campus or abroad, like a public lecture or conference presentation, but can also include workshops and custom programs. Events can be a one-time, repeating, or reoccurring experience. Please note that not all events have been entered into the system.
- Projects - these are research projects undertaken by Lehigh faculty or staff in collaboration with faculty or staff at another institution with a defined timeline. Please note that not all research projects have been entered into the system.